Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, July 16, 2006
I've had a stay-home-and-mug-and-be-around-cos-there-were-workers-running-all-over-the-house-then-go-out-for-dinner kinda day today. It was okay. Copied out my Duchess of Malfi notes (haha i'm sucha mugger cos i actually enjoyed doing it) which took me ages but i didn't get around to doing chinese essay and econs thingymajig (go figure. I think it's called procrastination) Then dad took us to the awesomest restaurant on Mosque Street called Taste Paradise and i seriously felt like the French cos the food was super good and rich and you could only eat a bit cos of that. I got my asparagus so i was happy (: If i didn't know about pms, i'd think i was seriously pregnant with my constant retarded cravings and all. HAHA, virgin Francine. Omg that was so funny hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. HAHA. I can't believe i'm still laughing about it. I think i should stop laughing to myself cos when i see other people do it it looks super retarded. Ohwells, maybe another day. Hahaha.
Toren i love you dear! We'll get through this together, as always. BOYS ARE ICKY and MEN SUCK, i think all girls agree. It's, like, universally agreed upon. Seriously they're to be blamed for everything. And still, we go crazy. Why? Especially about the ones that make us the most unhappy. Think it's the whole mindset that is you want what you can't have that sorta contributes to the attractiveness of dickheads. Haha, that felt good to use that word. I should attack the male gender more often.
I've been thinking recently that i simply adore lit and i'm so glad i'm taking it. Also, that Soma Holidays would be the best things and the concept about escapism without the nasty side effects like that of drugs and alcohol.. Wow. The world would go KABOOM but at least we'd all be happy. If you can call it happiness, even. And Herland, NO MEN! Like, my goodness. They have the perfect world.
Okay btw, in case everyone is thinking that i've just been abused by some asshole of a guy, i haven't. I just hate it when my friends have. (:
I've been a happy girl recently, and i don't know how much of that can be attributed to you. It's funny how 'nice' is such a simple word and yet can bring about the littlest smiles which make the biggest difference. It's also funny how it never seems to be enough. Some days i just wanna give everything because i somehow know that the end product would be worth it. Yet, even as i try, i can't seem to and for that i'm sorry. If things were under my control, maybe it'd be different. But they're not.
Hmm i don't know how i'm feeling about trainings. Guess i'm missing sweating it up like crazy while preparing for season.. I guess i'm missing a whole lot. With Fang's departure today, it's gonna make things that much more difficult but we'll get through. And this time next year, it'll be all over :( Funny how time passes so quickly.
Doink. I think i like donating blood. OHOH my standard of english is dropping so badly.
This was my personaly msg : i'm the best blood donator you're ever gonna find (:
This was Jiayi mummy's comment :
it gets harder everyday. says:
its blood donor honey
it gets harder everyday. says:
hahah nt blood donater
sad right. i didn't even realsie til she pointed it out. Haha.
-give anything, but i won't give up.
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:51 AM